John B. Gamble, Jr.
Founder and Principal
Email: click here to contact
Mr. Gamble has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell™, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Alabama, 1974
- Florida, 1977
- Georgia, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th, 6th and 11th Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Supreme Courts of Georgia, Alabama and Florida
- Duke University, J.D., 1974
- University of North Carolina, A.B., with honors, 1971
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- National Labor Relations Board
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Associations and memberships
- Atlanta and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Roadway Express v. Donovan, 624 F. Supp. 195 (N.D. Ga. 1985), aff’d In part and rev’d in part, Roadway Express v. Brock, 481 U.S. 252 (1987)
- Graham v. Shoals Distributing, Inc., 630 So.2d 417 (Ala. 1993)
- Rickard v. Shoals Distributing, Inc.,645 So.2d 1378 (Ala. 1994)
- McGriff v. Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Group, 117 F.3d 1433 (11th Cir. 1997)
- LeFlore v. Sea Breeze Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Ctr., Inc., 2000 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 8872 (N.D.AL 2000)
- Dooley v. AutoNation USA Corp., 218 F.Supp.2d 1270 (N.D.Ala., Aug 21, 2002)
John B. Gamble, Jr. is the Founder and Principal of Gamble Law LLC, a full service litigation firm representing both businesses and individuals. Formerly a partner for some 28 years in the Atlanta office of Fisher & Phillips LLP, Mr. Gamble has more than 35 years of intensive experience in civil litigation, including federal and state trial court and appellate work throughout the United States, with emphasis on complex civil litigation, whistleblower and other labor- and employment-related claims, personal injury and other tort claims, and trade secrets and non-competition issues. A noted expert on the whistleblower provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and in the discovery and use of electronic information in civil litigation, Mr. Gamble has been often quoted in the press on various legal topics and has published numerous articles providing legal resources and information for both the Bar and the public. He has been a frequent lecturer to other attorneys on topics related to litigation practice and procedure, has been recognized as a Georgia Super Lawyer, and is currently AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating for legal competence and ethical integrity, as judged by his peers at the Bar. Fellow: Lawyers Club of Atlanta.
Gamble Law LLC serves clients in Atlanta and throughout the Metro Atlanta area.